Ann provides clear and practical advice on how UK tax affects businesses and business transactions.
Complicated tax issues can arise unexpectedly and, if not dealt with properly, can frustrate business decision-making. Wherever possible, tax advice needs to facilitate the desired business outcome, not obstruct it.
Ann has experience in the UK tax aspects of:
- buying, selling or reorganising a business
- company acquisitions and sales, including drafting and negotiating tax deeds and tax warranties and obtaining any necessary tax clearances
- conversion of a business entity from a limited company to a limited liability partnership
- returning capital to shareholders
- setting up a business in the UK
Click here to read Ann’s business tax Case Studies.